Monday, April 19, 2010

Wesley's in soccer!







We finally made it. Wesley is in his first season of soccer. You all know what a sports enthusiast I am. Not. But somehow that is magically reversed when you see one of your grandkids out there playing his little heart out. It is amazing watching him grow and begin to understand the game better each time his feet hit the field. Hard to watch the coaches yell at him, or any of the other kids for that matter. I never liked that when my boys were playing sports, either. But these coaches follow it up with lots of tenderness and compassion when they come off the field. That's good. It's what keeps them (the coaches) alive! Uh hum.






Wyatt is working out with the team, too. He wants to play so badly. They think they can get him in the fall schedule. Their team is the Tigers, and Cha Cha and I have donned our colors to support the team. Orange and Black. They are a pretty spiffy little group and they are 4 & 1 now. They have a tournament this weekend and even though I will have to work, I will try to make 2 of the games anyway. So long Saturdays for a while! Ha Ha

1 comment:

Angie O said...

They look so cute in their outfits! (Of course, tell them I said they look "cool")