
Well, after 19 years the front of this old house (landscaping) has entered the 21st century! Chaling has done a beautiful job of the whole thing. He let me pick out the "stuff" and he did all the work. I did take pictures with my phone, and they are a bit grainy. I tried to take them when the solar lights had just come on and we had just had a big rain.
We got a solar powered fountain that is just the right size. We are going to do some things to the backyard, too. I have been purchasing Gnomes to place around in the new landscaping and Wesley found them and beat me to it. It sure kept him busy for the afternoon, though. Wyatt was too busy chasing worms and slugs to notice. ha ha I'll try to add more pics later!

No comments:
Post a Comment