Well, finally! The kitchen is now (almost) complete.
It wasn't the hardest reno I have been through but it I think it was for Chaling. He learned A LOT! And, he is glad it is over. I don't think he wants to quit his day job!
This was one of the most stressful renovations I have lived through, but it has been the most fun.
This is not for the faint of heart, for sure.
I
am humbled by having Joe's help to design and build the wall for the additional cabinets; Jacob's demolition abilities to tear out that kitchen in short order, and then Jason for giving up 3 wks. of his life to come in and work on this kitchen. I just wish he could have been here to see the beautiful parts installed, like the granit countertop and glass tile.
I
I am so thankful to have such a sweet husband who absolutely moved heaven and earth to make sure I had everything I asked for in this kitchen and who never, ever, said no to anything. He is truly a jewel and a blessing to me and I thank God for putting him in my life.
This video was done in a big hurry because I wasn't sure it would post. There is so much more to show and there just wasn't enough room. I hope it loads. Check out the fan! The blades open as it comes on and they are clear. Most of the cabinets below have pull out chrome drawers so I NEVER have to get on my hands and knees to look for things again!
Chaling worked so hard to get it finished and all that is left is the stainless steel doors above the vent-a-hood. We just love it.

1 comment:
WOWOWOWOWOW! That is amazing! I can't believe all the hard work you put into that lovely kitchen!
Post a Comment